HSE University invites academic staff from international educational and research institutions to cooperate with HSE students, teachers, and researchers.
Aimed to attract international staff, the programme offers distant forms of cooperation:
- delivering online lectures for undergraduate and postgraduate students;
- supervision of term and final qualification papers;
- preparing students for state exams;
- developing educational and methodological materials;
- providing research and analytical activities, expert services.
International staff perform their functions from abroad within service contracts. Participation in the program is not available to the current HSE employers
1. Applications are received from HSE faculties and departments on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year. Prospective candidates are to get in touch with an HSE member and express their plans to participate in the programme.
The lists of HSE faculties and departments:
- Campus in Moscow: https://www.hse.ru/en/education/faculty
- Campus in St.Petersburg: https://spb.hse.ru/en/education/faculty/
- Campus in Nizhny Novgorod: https://nnov.hse.ru/en/faculties
- Campus in Perm: https://perm.hse.ru/en/education/faculty/
2. Once application is supported, HSE University and the international staff will conclude a service contract. The contractor will be asked to provide additional documents (including the passport and bank details), sign and send the contract, tasks, and acts of work acceptance. The process will be administered by HSE University and will require no expenses of the contractor.
For more information, please contact Musadin Galachieva at email@example.com.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.